Opening Information For Parents and Carers
Measures On The Ball are implementing to safeguard your child, your family and the wider community
Before the Session
- Do not attend the session if the player or anyone in their household is symptomatic or has a confirmed case of Covid-19
- Until further notice all sessions will take place outdoors. Please dress accordingly.
- Players must arrived changed and ready to take part.
- Classes will finish 10 minutes earlier to allow for dismissal and cleaning before the next session.
- Please arrive on time but not early and wait at a safe distance until called over.
- Players and parents must socially distance from other families on the way to and from the sessions.
- Please park sensibly in the appropriate car park spaces. Do not use laybys, grass banks etc.
- Sessions must be paid for 4 sessions in advance and online until further notice.
- Please sanitise your hands before the session using your own or the provided sanitiser.
During the Session
- Please wait at a safe distance away from the session until called over.
- Designated areas will be set up for parents to spectate and social distancing must be observed.
- Players should report to their coach and colour-coordinated pitch.
- Parents and players must not mix with other groups, including groups training at the same time on other pitches.
- Each player will be allocated a cone at which to leave their drink and any belongings during the session
- All belongings should be clearly labelled.
- Players should not leave the pitch unnecessarily during the session and should stay with the coach until dismissed.
- One adult only must participate in our tots (Saturday – 9am) class. Masks for parents are welcome but not compulsory.
- Sessions are designed to be Covid safe in accordance with FA guidelines. Matches will be played as normal and some games will involve close contact.
- The Friend Referral Scheme is currently paused and will resume January 2021.
Track and trace will be in effect so please inform us of any symptoms or positive Covid tests.
If you have any further questions regarding our opening information please contact Coach Harry on 07803 1234 11 or info@OTBCoaching.co.uk