Frequently Asked Questions for Holiday Camps
- What age groups are On The Ball fun days available for?
Our fun days are for all children aged 4-12 years.
- What does my child need to bring with them?
Outdoor and indoor sports shoes – Doesn’t have to be football boots, trainers are fine. No studs indoors.
- A change of clothes
- Sun cream
- Sun hat/cap
- Cagoule/waterproof jacket
- Packed lunch
- Lots of non fizzy drink
- A big smile!
- Do I have to stay with my child?
No. Fun days are intended for you to leave your child with us for the day – go to work, shop, put your feet up! You are welcome to watch at any time and parents often arrive a little early at pickup time to see the end of the session.
- My child doesn't know anyone else that is coming to the fun day, will they be ok?
All of our coaches are very experienced at making children feel welcome and integrating them with other players to make new friends.
We understand that some children will feel nervous and you can rest assured that we will take care of your child and they will be well looked after.
- My child has never played football before – Can they still come to On The Ball?
Absolutely. We love to work with children of all abilities.
- Are your coaches DBS checked?
Yes. All of our coaches have up-to-date DBS checks.
- Are On The Ball coaches qualified?
Yes. All of our coaches are highly trained and FA qualified and we all love working with children.
- My child has asthma, can they still attend a fun day?
Of course. Please make sure you bring a clearly-named inhaler to the session and hand it to one of our team at the start of the day. We will keep it readily available in case it is needed.
- What happens if you need to contact me during the fun day?
You will be asked to complete a registration form when your child attends their first On The Ball session. Please ensure that you let us know if any contact details change.
- Are there any discounts available for fun days?
Yes we offer sibling discount as well as occasional special offers – Please see our website for more information.